This is a USED item in like new condition. Includes 30 day warranty – Custom Amp Cover
The Vintage 16 is the low-wattage, “boutique” recording tube amp so many players are looking for. Everything about this little amp “oozes” tone. The SOAK control goes from stout clean tones with rich midrange body to a filling upper-midrange snarl defining its tweed sound. The ALL tube design incorporates V1 12AX7 preamp and two EL84 output tubes. The power amp in its normal “PENTODE” mode puts out a crisp 16 watts. The “TRIODE” mode produces 5 watts of incredibly sweet spongy harmonics, ideal for both mic’d recording and small stage rigs. Selectable 8 ohm/16 ohm impedance switch, along with silent mode for line-out operation. Made to last, with a quality plywood enclosure covered in vintage tweed. The sound possibilities are only limited by your fingers and imagination!
– All tube design – two 12AX7 preamp tubes, two EL84 output power tubes
– 1 Meg Passive tone controls for broad adjustment range.
– Front controls: VOLUME, SOAK, BASS, MID, TREBLE and REVERB
– Metal shaft controls, ivory knobs, red jewel lamp
– Strong plywood enclosure covered in thick tweed vinyl
– GT12 speaker
– Output: 16 watts / 5 Watts, Pentode / Triode into 8ohms
– Cabinet-voiced line out, 2 speaker jacks
– CH EQ: 60, 650, & 11.5K Hz.
– Size: 16 inches wide x 8.5 inches deep x 17.75 inches high
– Made in San Diego, California