GRAND PIANO SOUND AND TOUCH IN A COMPACT INSTRUMENT
Previously, the only avenue to an authentic piano sound and touch was a large, heavy, and hard-to-carry keyboard. Now, with the RD-64 Digital Piano, stage and studio players can enjoy Roland’s acclaimed piano features in a compact, travel-friendly instrument. SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers ultra-expressive acoustic piano tones, while the 64-note Ivory Feel-G keyboard provides a true weighted-action playing feel. Also onboard is a selection of SuperNATURAL-based vintage EPs, plus essential clav and organ tones. Controller mode instantly turns the RD-64 into a flexible MIDI master keyboard, with a special one-touch setup that unlocks the SuperNATURAL sound potential in a connected INTEGRA-7 sound module or JUPITER-80/-50 synth. Streamlined and mobile, the RD-64 delivers piano-action performance and impressive versatility for live playing, on-the-go composing, home studios, teaching labs, and beyond.
- Grand piano sound and weighted keyboard action in a compact, mobile instrument
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine delivers authentic, expressive acoustic piano sounds
- E. Piano based on SuperNATURAL technology provides vintage electric pianos modeled with extraordinary accuracy
- 12 versatile tones onboard, including clav and organ sounds
- 64-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement for a pro-quality piano touch
- Streamlined design that’s light and easy to carry
- Two-band EQ and reverb, plus two multi-effects (EFX 1, EFX 2) for each tone category
- Controller mode* provides MIDI master keyboard functionality, including a dedicated, one-touch setup for controlling SuperNATURAL tones in the INTEGRA-7 sound module and JUPITER-80 / JUPITER-50 synthesizers
*When the RD-64 is used in Controller mode, the onboard tones are not available.
- Pitch bend/mod lever and D-BEAM
- iPad compatibility via Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit