The Most Advanced Modeling Amplifier On The Planet
From the creators of the revolutionary VYPYR® and VYPYR VIP series comes the Peavey VYPYR Pro 100, the evolution of the most advanced modeling amplifier on the planet. The VYPYR Pro 100 continues the tradition of appropriate technology using four stages of exclusive TransTube® analog gain to create the most realistic tube sounding distortion in any modeling amplifier, ever.
With over 500 presets available and more than 100 different models of effects, reverbs, delays, and amplifiers, the VYPYR Pro 100 is the most innovative and advanced modeling amplifier on the planet. Designed for the gigging musician by the musicians at Peavey Electronics, it is perhaps the most versatile amp ever created.
- Over 100 different amp, effect, stompbox and instrument models
- Advanced WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) interface
- Four selectable tone model modes with LCD
- Real time control over Delay and Reverb
- Real time model parameter control
- Advanced bi-directional USB connector
- On-board Tap Tempo
- Studio quality headphone out
- MP3/CD/Aux input
- Analog TransTube® preamp
- 100 Watts
- Custom voiced 12″ speaker specifically designed for modeling
- Over 500 user assignable presets
- Multi-parameter effects control
- Dual DSP’s for processing speed and capability
- Power Sponge™ output power adjustment
- On-board chromatic tuner
- On-board overdubbing looper (with optional Sanpera® footswitch)
- Effects loop
- 3 adjustable noise gates
- Multiple delay and reverb types: tape delay, tube delay, multi-tap delay, modulation delay, analog delay, digital delay, plate verb, room verb, cathedral verb, hall verb, tile verb, gated verb, spring verb
- Presence and Resonance adjustment
- Assignable input attenuator
- Built-in microphone simulated direct out
- MIDI output for connecting to and changing presets on the AT-200 guitar (Note: additional software required, available at www.autotuneforguitar.com)
With over 500 presets available and more than 100 different models of effects, reverbs, delays and amplifiers, the VYPYR Pro 100 is the most innovative and advanced modeling amplifier on the planet. Designed for the gigging musician by the musicians at Peavey Electronics, it is perhaps the most versatile amp ever created.
Because of the advanced dual processor design, the VYPYR Pro 100 can run up to four amplifier models in parallel. Using the amplifier’s unique architecture, the VYPYR Pro 100 is capable of designing a variety of signal path combinations. Four module bays, each with their own distinct LCD, can be assigned to an amplifier, effect, or stompbox, or in the first position an instrument model. The modules can be assigned in any order, allowing the user the ability to create the ® rig they desire, even if they desire to run two or up to four amplifiers in parallel.
Recording is a mainstay of the VYPYR Pro 100 design. With the most advanced USB audio system in any VYPYR, the Pro 100 was designed from the beginning for home recording. The VYPYR Pro 100 also features an analog speaker and microphone simulated direct out for recording as well.
Vypyr Edit Pro
The Vypyr Edit Pro software is available as an online browser-based app, as well as a desktop app for Windows, Mac and Linux. Download the Vypyr Edit Pro software today.