The Q8 marries high-definition video with high-resolution audio, making it the perfect camera for music and video creators everywhere. Its 160 degree wide-angle lens and digital zoom ensure that you’ll always capture the complete picture. Combine that with ZOOM’s groundbreaking interchangeable mic capsule system and two XLR/TRS combo inputs for a world of options.
The Q8 offers a large full-color LCD touchscreen for ease of use, along with a wealth of advanced features. Dual combo XLR/TRS inputs allow the connection of external microphones and line-level sources, and a built-in speaker and stereo Headphone/Line Out jack provide audio monitoring; there’s even an HDMI output for video monitoring.
Its high-quality 160-degree wide-angle lens and flexible mounting options mean that you can shoot high-def video anywhere you go. Plus there’s a USB output that allows the Q8 to be interconnected with your computer so you can use it with your favorite streaming or editing software.
Whether you’re a musician, indie filmmaker, podcaster, blogger, teacher, or video pro, you’ll find the Q8 to be the perfect creative companion.
- High-High-quality 160° wide-angle lens with selectable viewing angles (F2.0/16.6mm)
- Uses a system of interchangeable microphone capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera
- Supplied detachable stereo X/Y microphone (XYQ-8)
- Full-color rotating LCD touchscreen
- Support for five HD video modes, up to 2304 x 1296 pixels (3M HD), as well as two WVGA modes
- Three imaging sense options (AUTO/CONCERT/NIGHT) for use in all lighting environments
- Records audio in AAC and WAV formats, up to 24-bit/96k
- Up to four tracks of simultaneous audio recording
- Two mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors, each with selectable phantom power and -20dB pad
- Built-in audio mixer
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer to and from computer editing software
- USB mic function for use with external devices such as computers and iPads (Apple Camera Connection Kit required)
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (chargeable via USB or optional AC adapter)
- Battery life of more than 2 hours
- Built-in standard tripod mount
- Includes tripod-to-three-prong converter for compatibility with all action camera mounts