Over 10 years ago, Mister Kool became one of the leading, affordable, yet portable, low-lying professional fog machines on the market. Now with a more powerful heater (700W) and only a 3 minute warm-up time, Mister Kool II continues to helping staging and effects professionals with an effective, yet affordable solution to create low-lying fog.
Mister Kool II works with water based fog fluid and ice cube to chill fog and keep it low to the ground. It includes the ADJ VFTR13 timer remote to help you customize control and output of your low-lying fog. It also includes a water drainage system with a valve, plastic hose and plastic water collection bag. This is used to collect the water formed by the melted ice.
- Low-lying fog stays low to the ground–similar to a dry ice effect
- Uses standard water based fog juice and ice cubes
- No need for expensive fog chillers, bulky air conditioning units or dry ice
- Includes ADJ VFTR13 12-foot wired remote with On/Off, continuous and manual buttons, plus interval and duration output potentiometers
- Perfect for Halloween FX and theatrical events
- Load up to 4 pounds of ice in the chiller box
- Water drainage valve system allows for easy clean-up. Water drains directly into the provided plastic bag.
- Power On/Off switch
- Heater: 700W
- Warm up Time: 3 Minutes
• Reheating Time: 27 Seconds
• Second Fog Shooting Time: Around 36 Seconds
• Output: 3,000 cubic feet per minute
- Fluid Consumption: 90ml/min
- Fog fluid container: 0.8 Liter (external)
- 120V/50Hz or 230V/60Hz (non switchable)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18” x 11.75” x 10.25” / 460 x 300 x 262 mm
- Weight: 19 lbs. / 9kg
- CE CertifiedRecommended Fog Juice:Kool Fog (dense fog juice); F4L Premium, F1L Premium
PRO TIP #1: Make sure you tighten the knob on the ice hopper all the way down to prevent fog leakage.
PRO TIP #2: Make sure the water drainage value is open and drainage bag is lower than the Mister Kool II so the melted ice water can flow easily into the bag.
There are no reviews yet.