This is a USED item. In like new condition. Includes 30 day warranty.
The Behringer EUROLIVE B1200D-PRO 500-Watt active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of Behringer’s active 2-way loudspeakers. Packed with a powerful 500-Watt Class-D amplifier, 12″ long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) transducer and an plenty of professional features, the B1200D-PRO produces extreme levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. Put simply, this cool-running subwoofer is much lighter, making it ultra-easy to transport and set up – and the Behringer no-compromise design means you get deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Thanks to Behringer’s Class-D amplifier technology, the subwoofer is able to provide plenty of power and great sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Behringer’s LF transducers are designed specifically for each application, so you can rest assured that the transducer inside has been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. The B1200D-PRO active subwoofer is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels: 122 dB (Full Space, 1 W @ 1 m), with a frequency range of 45 – 180 Hz.
The B1200D-PRO features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 45 Hz and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a 10 dB boost. The B1200D-PRO also has a High Cut dial that provides precision control over the upper-corner frequency of the subwoofer’s amplifier. The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru signals, only signals directed to the subwoofer (however, it does affect the Output socket signals sent out to full-range speakers). A Level knob controls the input gain, and the Phase switch reverses output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including power, signal present and input overloads.
Behringer EUROLIVE B1200D-Pro Features:
- High-performance 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 12” long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for “bulletproof” punch and impact
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- 3-Year Warranty Program from Behringer
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
There are no reviews yet.