AirLine 88 AH8 Fitness Headset System
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 16 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Rackmount kit included
CR88 Wireless Receiver
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- 1/4-wave antennas
- Half-rack receiver design
- LED display indicates operating channel
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4″ outputs
AH8 Fitness Headset Transmitter
- Fitness headset with built-in micro transmitter (no beltpack or cable required)
- Water-resistant design for high-energy instructors/performers
- Marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck
- AE50X micro-miniature microphone capsule with cardioid pickup pattern
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector for included USB-style charger
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300′ operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Get Physical, Go Wireless.
Samson‘s AirLine 88 AH8 Fitness Headset system offers true wireless freedom without the hassle of a beltpack or cable. Featuring a lightweight, water-resistant micro transmitter headset with a secure yet comfortable fit, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system provides high definition sound, premium reliability and a 300’ operating range for fitness instructors and active performers.
The Wireless Future
Building on the legacy of the world’s first cable-free wireless system (Samson‘s AirLine 77), the AH8 combines a micro transmitter and adjustable gooseneck into a low profile headset that molds to the shape of your head. Other great features of the AH8 Fitness Headset Transmitter include an internal 8-hour rechargeable lithium ion battery, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, and IR sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency.
Fitness In Mind
Designed with Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and cycling instructors in mind, the system’s headset features water-resistant components, including a marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck, sealed circuit board and AE50X micro-miniature microphone capsule. The capsule’s cardioid pickup pattern prevents feedback and other unwanted noise from affecting a performance.
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system’s rack mountable CR88 Wireless Receiver provides 16 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver’s True Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range. For classes with more than one instructor or facilities with multiple studios, up to eight systems per frequency band can be used simultaneously.
WARNING: This product contains DEHP, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.