- All-in-one portable PA system that weighs just under 24lb
- Internal rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth connectivity (with transport controls) to connect wireless music sources
- Includes built-in wireless system with handheld dynamic microphone (200′ operating range)
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 8″ woofer
- 1″ high frequency driver
- Class D amplifier produces 200 watts of Peak power
- 4-channel mixer with 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ
- Independent volume control on each channel
- XLR-1/4″ combo input for microphones and line level devices
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Line output to daisy-chain multiple systems together
- Voiceover control with priority ducking
- USB wireless port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately) and phone charging
- Battery level, Charging and Power LED indicators
- Telescopic handle and smooth rolling wheels for easy transport
- 1 3/8″ speaker stand mount
- Side microphone mounting clip for wireless mic storage
- TRIPOD STAND SOLD SEPARATELY
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Explore The Sound.
The Samson Expedition XP108w is an all-in-one, rechargeable portable PA speaker ideal for sound reinforcement needs in large rooms and outdoor situations. The lightweight XP108w offers 200 watts of power with up to 20 hours of battery life, as well as a 4-channel mixer, Bluetooth audio and a wireless microphone. Its telescopic handle and smooth rolling wheels let you bring great sound anywhere.
It’s All in There
The XP108w features a 4-channel mixer with 2-band (Bass and Treble) master EQ, as well as independent volume controls on each channel. For events, the XP108w delivers wireless music playback from a smartphone, tablet or laptop via Bluetooth (with transport controls), while the included handheld wireless microphone offers 200′ of performance freedom. The additional channels can be used for adding a wired microphone, as well as stereo devices such as MP3 players, keyboards and more. Also, a line output allows users to daisy-chain multiple systems together to expand sound.
Powered by an ultra-efficient Class D amplifier, the XP108w packs 200 watts into a rugged enclosure that weighs just under 24 pounds. A telescopic handle and smooth rolling wheels make transportation a breeze, while a perforated steel grille protects all the speaker’s components.
On Top Of That…
The XP108w features a USB wireless port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately), and can also be used for phone charging. The mixer’s Voiceover switch enables a ducker circuit that automatically lowers the music while someone is speaking into the included mic or using the USB wireless port. The XP108w also offers a standard 1 3/8″ speaker stand mount for optimal placement, as well as a side microphone mounting clip for storing/transporting the included wireless microphone.