The Yamaha CP300 is a full 88-key professional stage piano with authentic voices and advanced Graded Hammer Effect key action. Perfect for use on stage or in a recording studio, the CP300 continues Yamaha’s long-standing tradition of excellence in the digital instrument world by offering a variety of controls, effects, and connectors, as well as maintaining the realistic, high-quality sound you’ve come to expect from Yamaha.
Meticulously recorded samples of high-quality instruments provide the voices for the CP300. Subtle elements such as string resonance, sustain, and key-off have all been included for an authentic acoustic piano sound. Other instruments include electric piano, organ, guitar, and more. Aside from the typical pitch and modulation wheels, the CP300 offers a full set of real-time controllers, including assignable zone sliders and four pedal inputs.
Other features of the CP300 include balanced XLR connectors, a built-in stereo speaker system with independent on/off, and a panel lock button to prevent accidental settings changes. The effects selection ranges from delay, reverb, and EQ to rotary speaker and auto wah. Comprehensive MIDI functions are available, and a USB port is provided for connection to a computer so you can record your performances, create or arrange songs, and convert to notation.
- Full Professional Keyboard
- The 88-key keyboard has Yamaha’s Graded Hammer Effect action for an authentic resistance, accurately reproducing the feel of an acoustic piano
- Authentic Sound
- Top-quality instruments have been painstakingly sampled at various playing lengths with subtle elements such as string resonance, sustain, and key-off included for a natural, realistic sound with a polyphony of 128 notes
- Multiple Voices
- Built-in voices include various type of pianos, organ, guitar, drum kits, and more
- Stage Mode
- Special mono piano sound with compression is specially designed for live use, allowing the piano to stand out in full band situations
- Choose from reverb, chorus, delay, rotary speaker, and auto wah
- Five-band master EQ with slider controls
- MIDI in, out, and thru jacks are provided for complete versatility
- Full Controls
- Pitch and modulation wheels, as well as zone sliders and multiple pedal inputs are provided for full control over the sound
- Four pedal inputs and the included foot pedal provide the same pedal control as an acoustic piano. On certain sounds, the sustain can be partially applied for a “half damper” effect
- Storage and Sequencing
- The performance mode lets you store and recall custom settings, and the 16-track sequencer lets you record your work
- Built-In Stereo Speakers
- The speakers have an independent on/off, so you can choose between using them or an external monitor
- Panel Lock
- Lock your settings to prevent accidental changes
- Balanced Outputs
- Balanced XLR outputs are included for use with almost any professional sound setup
- A USB connector lets you interface with a computer for recording, arranging, and notation
- Auto power off function
- Number of Keys:88
- Type of Keys:Weighted
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony:128 Notes
- Audio Inputs:2 x TS
- Audio Outputs:2 x TS, 2 x XLR
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/Thru/USB
- Pedal Inputs:Sustain/Sostenuto/Soft/Aux
- Amplifier:30W x 2
- Weight:71.63 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.